1. Scope of Application 1.1. ChronoService Sagl - Orologi d'Epoca - Fine Vintage Watches, (a.k.a. www.lorologiese.com) it is represented by Andrea Marzari and it is located at the following address: Riveta de la Tor 20 6922 Morcote Switzerland and it offers its customers high quality, rare, unusual and vintage timepieces for sale, via the URL www.lorologiese.com or directly at our offices. 1.2. Regarding the business relationship between www.lorologiese.com and its customers, the following General Terms and Conditions are applicable
2. Offer, Acceptance, Contract 2.1. The customer’s order constitutes an offer to buy from www.lorologiese.com and it is a contract of sale. 2.2. In case www.lorologiese.com determines that during the sales process the ordered product is no longer available then the customer will be promply informed by e-mail. 2.3. www.lorologiese.com will communicate acceptance of the customer order via e-mail. In this e-mail the details of the order and payment are included (Order Confirmation). The Order Confirmation is an acceptance of the purchase offer and constitutes a contract of sale.
3. Price, Payment Terms, Payment Date 3.1. the VAT will not be indicated separately on the invoice. 3.2. payment is to be made in advance. 3.3. Shipment of the ordered goods will take place only after payment in full has been received. 3.4. The customer is obliged to pay the full price. or to make specific written agreements as to when and how the payment will be made. In the failure to do this, www.lorologiese.com has the right to cancel the order and place the product for sale again.
4. Right of withdrawal for www.lorologiese.com in case of untimely payment by the customer 4.1. If the customer fails to fulfill his payment obligations, then www.lorologiese.com can withdraw from the contract of sale without any specific deadline. 4.2. The withdrawal from the contract of sale by www.lorologiese.com is communicated in writing by e-mail.
5. Delivery, Shipping Costs, Transfer of Risk 5.1. www.lorologiese.com ships the purchased goods within two working days after full payment has been received to the address provided by the customer. Special shipping arrangements can be made on request. We make every effort to meet delivery dates. In the event of delivery delays caused by circumstances for which we are not responsible and were not known to us at the time of receipt of your order, delivery will be delayed accordingly. We will give you notice of any such delays as quickly as possible. 5.2. For security reasons deliveries will only take place between Monday and Thursday. 5.3. The shipping costs are paid by the customer. 5.4. If the customer prefers, the purchased goods can also be collected at our company office during opening hours at a previously arranged appointment. 5.5. The shipment is always insured, and prepared and packaged properly and with care and will be sent with a tracking number
6. Damage during Transport Any damage incurred during transport should be reported immediately to www.lorologiese.com by email. In case of complaints the customer is required to accurately describe the damage or defect within 3 days after receipt of the goods in writing.
7. Right of Withdrawal, Return Charges The customer is entitled to a right of withdrawal. Power of Revocation The customer can revoke the sales agreement within 3 days in writing (e.g., by letter or e-mail) without giving any reasons, The term period begins on receiving the goods (in the case of a recurrent delivery of a similar item, not prior to reception of the first partial delivery) Timely sending of the cancellation by email suffices to safeguard the revocation deadline. The revocation should be addressed via e-mail to:
or by letter to: ChronoService Sagl - Orologi d'Epoca - Fine Vintage Watches Riveta de la Tor 20 6922 Morcote Switzerland
Legal consequences of revocation: In the case of an effective cancellation of the contract, the product must be returned in the condition in which it has been received if the merchandise is returned and has been damaged or has suffered deterioration which was the result of manipulation of the merchandise that went beyond checking its features and functions. (like opening and damaging the watch case-back) “Checking features and functions" consists in testing and trying out the product functionality as it is generally done in the shop www.lorologiese.com has the right to deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund The customer will pay for the return shipping of the merchandise The product should be shipped back to www.lorologiese.com within three days from when the notice of order cancellation has been sent, and the merchandise whould be safely packaged and sent with a tracking number The merchandise may only be shipped after consulting with www.lorologiese.com
End of the Power of Revocation Exclusion of Revocation: The power of revocation does not apply in the case of goods that were made to specific customer orders, or goods that are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the customer. (commonly, could be watches that have had special order presentations engraved)
8. Warranty, Liability, Damages 8.1. All merchandise will be delivered with specific guarantee terms 8.2. Excluded from the warranty for defects are the accuracy, waterproof / water resistance, wear of the wristband and general wear and tear, scratches on the wristband or casing of pre-owned goods, unless otherwise specified in the product description provided by www.lorologiese.com 8.3. www.lorologiese.com is not liable for defects to the goods caused by improper handling of the buyer or any third parties, and this also applies for general wear and tear. 8.4. The warranty for defects is null and void if the customer or a third party attempts to repair the goods themselves, unless specific written agreements have been made with www.lorologiese.com. 8.5. The compensation for the violation of concrete contractual obligations is however limited to the amount paid by the buyer.
9. Procurement Risk www.lorologiese.com does not assume any procurement risk and retains the right to cancel the contract of sale if, through no fault of their own, www.lorologiese.com is unable to procure the agreed goods from its suppliers.
10. Data Protection www.lorologiese.com respects all data protection regulations. and only uses personal data for relevant purposes, for example for the contract of sale process. The collected data is in no way used outside, sold or passed on to third parties, unless specifically required for the contract of sale. www.lorologiese.com collects, processes and uses personal data of the user without further permission in order to complete the contract of sale and invoicing/payment processes. www.lorologiese.com may add the customer`s email address to the company`s distribution mail list
11.Governing Law, Jurisdiction 11.1. Only Swiss law is applicable and the City of Lugano holds jurisdiction for all direct or indirect disputes arising from contractual relationships.
12. Copyright The images and descriptions appearing on this website are the property of the company trading as www.lorologiese.com and are protected under copyright law. You are not permitted to copy and use these without the written consent of that company.