11 Ott GALA D.H.
CASE : Two types
– chrome plated, 34 mm;
– chrome plated, monoblock ,34 mm .
BACK : Screw, steel .
In addition to S/N you can find “ Stahlboden “ or “ Boden rostfrei “.
MOVEMENT : AS 1130 no name
CASEBACK MARKINGS: : D.H. only
Letters are larger ( 2mm ) than numbers ( 1mm ) .
S/N : 3 or 4 digits . From registered watches( ( 39 ) it turned out that there could be five batches .
1. 3 digits ( very small ) . Range could be 3XX / 8XX ;
2. 4 digits . Range could be 11XX / 19XX ;
3. 4 digits . Range could be 26XX / 45XX ( the most numerous ) ;
4. 4 digits . Range could be 49XX / 59XX ;
5. 4 digits . Range could be 68XX / 75XX .
1. Of this D.H. have been recorded some ( 4 ) white dial watches . It is conceivable that
they were assigned to the Medical Service ( Sanitaet Dienst ).
There are not documents that corroborate this thesis .
One of this D.H. is reported below .
2. Registered two watches with a very low S/N : D.97H. and D.398H. .
3. Batches and S/Ns are purely indicative.
GALA Medical Service / Sanitaet Dienst